I am a member of the Specialist Skin Cancer Multidisciplinary Team (SSMDT) at Solihull Hospital and regularly undertake excision and reconstruction of non-melanoma skin cancers (basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma), as well as post-Mohs micrographic surgery reconstruction. In the final year of my training, I undertook a Training Interface Group (TIG) Fellowship in the Management of Skin Cancer and trained in the full remit of skin cancer management including experience with sentinel node biopsy for malignant melanoma. My clear margin rate for non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC) is 97% and I have performed close to 400 skin cancer procedures to date. In a recent survey in my NHS practice, I received the following feedback:
- Satisfaction score (mean) for overall treatment and care: 5 out of 5
- Satisfaction score (mean) for the cosmetic appearance of reconstructive surgery: 4.8 out of 5
- "Everything was first class"
- "Mr. Elledge and his team were excellent"
- "I was more than completely satisfied with the surgery and reconstruction"
- "Mr. Elledge's approach and skill in his work was first class"
- "The whole time was made so easy and pleasant. The help and attention I had help things go wonderfully. Mr. Elledge and his team should have a gold star"